22 January, 2008

BFFs

Me:- So, what do you think?
BFF:- I don't know, your ankles are your best feature.
Me:- What does this have to do with that?
BFF:- I think somehow they might be connected.
Me:- Phwoar. That's total bullcrap.
BFF:- But seriously, black looks best on you.
Me:- Even bloody Vadivelu looks good in black!
BFF:- Uh huh.
Me:- So, razor cut my hair or not?
BFF:- I think I might still like him.
Me:- Yeah? OMG, I haven't finished biology!
BFF:- There's this question in a sample paper... The sum of seventy two terms of an AP is.... ACK that hot guy that hot guy that hot guy.
Me:- Is he all clean shaven again?
BFF:- Damn, I screwed my diet today.
Me:- Okay, my new favourite colour is teal.
BFF:- Bye.
Me:- And oh yeah I spoke to xyz and he said that the question paper won't be very difficult cos it's a new syllabus.
BFF:- Yeah?
Me:- Hmm... Bye.

8 comments:

Avantika. said...

Somehow, I understood EXACTLY what this conversation's about.

It seemed, well, rather familiar.

:)

Madhuri Krishna said...

i second av, i can SO relate to this!

Unknown said...

*nod*

Isn't this how MOST of us end up talking with our friends..
There's always this underlyin' understanding..

Manvi V. said...

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Shreya said...

ok my comments is rather stupid but "i like i like"
and i relate to it too

Manvi V. said...

Shre idiot.
Our conversations are like this.
You damned well relate to it.

Shreya said...

*hehe*
i know but i didn't want to stop the chain where everyone was saying that they could relate to it :)

Princess Selene said...

bffs have their own secret language! completly understand this!