05 March, 2007

Twins from magical pink land (Part 2)

For part one, go here : http://www.raspberryfield.blogspot.com/
There's this girl I know.
Not a girl, really. A twin soul, more like.
She is so much like me, it is not even funny. We are the same people in two different bodies.

I don't get to chat with her at school. But those IM conversations...Sometimes, they're the one thing I can't wait for. I will come online and there will be Akshara, with her gorgeous display pictures and jokes that I'd like to think only I would understand.

She wears clothes that I will adore and gush about all the time. And the other day, a best friend told me that Azhagi's awesome pastel Kaftan was the kinda thing I'd wear. And you will not believe how happy that little exclamation made me. Delirious.

From jewelry to life stories, crushes to best friends, there is not one thing that we don't agree on.
She is the twin sister I never had. Only taller, prettier and older.
And sisters, as Azhagi knows, are... well... sisters.
The stuff dreams and nightmares are made of.
**Big hug Azhagi**

3 comments:

Faraway Blues said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faraway Blues said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NJB said...

yeah.. I happened upon a comment of hers in someone's blog and I could have sworn it was you writing under a different name.