26 March, 2007

You don't know how sick you make me!

Have you ever felt that there are somethings or some people that the world would be way better off without? Has something ever driven you to within an inch of your sanity?

If yes, please read the given list and nod your heads in agreement to whichever thing irks you out of your tree.
If no, kindly shut this window and avoid wasting time grumbling about how vetti I am. You really don't have to rub it in.

Things/people that'd make me jump off a cliff: -

  1. Text message English- "So, howz lyf dood????" , Umm I don't know "dood", you tell me how life is when I'm carefully slaughtering you to bits.
  2. Idiots on Orkut- The kind with pitcures of beer-bellied cricketers, puppies, kittens and babies all over their albums, and not one of their own mug. Get a life, or a camera. Whichever's easier.
  3. Abhishek Bachhan, Shahrukh Khan and John Abraham- Bleeargh.
  4. The Olsen twins- Didn't your mother ever tell you to eat food?
  5. Spinach- I don't want to be Popeye. Okay, Mary-Hate and Assley, you can throw this one out the window.
  6. Hilary Duff- Oh, I'm sorry, I've already jumped off the cliff, what was that you said?
  7. Onions trying to impersonate the actual filling in a roll- If you have tasted the Chicken puff in our canteen (Priced at Rs.7 wonly) you would know what I mean.
  8. Sapottas- The smelly brown fruit. Need I say more?
  9. People who wear their pants either at their ankles or at their necks- God made a waist and hips for a reason, you dolts.
  10. Messy eaters/Mannerless fools- See the fork and spoon that are sitting near your plate? Well, Einstein, they're not for you to ogle, they're for you to eat with, thus ensuring that the people you're dining with don't pass out or are repulsed to death. And using the napkin won't kill you either.
  11. Squirrels- Okay, I have nothing against them. They just freak me out. You ask me to pick between a venom-spewing snake the size of the Empire State Building or a squirrel for a pet, I'd pick the former.
  12. Women who stare at me in stores- Not because I bear an uncanny resemblance to a platypus either. Yes, my T-shirt will say "Mental Inside". What becomes of you?
  13. People who ask me which college I'm in- Aha, I don't know. What I do know, however, is that you graduated from The National University for The Soft In The Head.
  14. Condensed milk- Someone shoot me. Puhleeeease, just get it over with.

And now, since all bad things must come to and end, Thank God, the last icky thing would be-

15. Paris Hilton- You make me sick. Like totally.

6 comments:

colour swirl said...

1. agree.

2. AGREE.

3. why? why? abhishek is hot, sharukh the king and john has nishe body. podi.

4. they are pretty only. and were very cute.

5. agree.

6. have no opinion.

7. agree.

8. AGREE.

9. my best friend does that. not saying anything.

10. i like eating with my hand!!

11. uh.

12. hahaha. agree.

13. AGREE.

14. i like condensed milk. i eat it all the time with all my fingers.

15. no comment.

*big smile*

Anonymous said...

1. i agree.
2. totally.
3. yea
4. same here
5. i dont mind spinach actually. it tastes good when mixed with tayir saadam. =P
6. ya. shes so cheesy, she's gonna flow out of the tv screen or something. BITCH
7. i haven't. so, i dont.
8. agreed
9. nice
10. oh come on. thats bull shit. table manners it seems.
11. i hate them too.
12. it doesnt matter, especially if they're good looking. i wont mind returning the favour.
13. no one does that to me. people look at my height and think i'm in 8th standard or something. really.
14. i like condensed milk. especially flavoured ones. awesome!
15. yea. agreed.

rajashree said...

But sapottas are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

But condensed milk is so damn awesome... it's like milk, only condensed!

Unknown said...

1)Agree.

2)Totally agree

3)Agree(AB-after he got married, SRK-after he started coming in all the airtel ads,JOHN-after the first time i saw him and his ability to look so dumb even without trying.)

4)Agree(you forgot the skirts they wear we call RAGS?...the older the get, the DUMBER and SKANKIER they get)

5)Disagree - i like it.

6)Disagree - She's better than Lindsay lohan(after her nose job and the rest of the JOBS), The olsen twins and Gwyneth paltrow... or kirsten dunst for that matter. Now, they make me sick.

7)Agree - Tried once and barfed(figuratively) and had to finish an entire polo bar just to make myself feel better.

8)Disagree

9)AGREE- too low, no one wants to see the crack and too high- we don't call you "raja" for nothing.

10)Agree- though i know so many people who are like that.

11)Agree- They freak me out. Thank god, for a second i thought you weren't my twin from magical pink land anymore.

12)Agree- Women and MEN. and old people who still dont GET that jeans are cooler than sarees.

13)AGREE

14)Disagree- condensed milk is milkmaid right? yeah ok, i love it.

Raveena said...

ROFL!!
That was too good!